The Corporate Secretarial Services are provided to cater all the regulatory compliances for the companies incorporated in India as per The Companies Act, 2013. The Companies Act 2013 makes comprehensive provisions to govern all listed, unlisted, public and private companies in the country.
Corporate Secretarial Services assists clients to manage and mitigate risks of corporate non-compliance. Innovative techniques coupled with years of professional experience help ease burden and allowing you to focus on running your business.
We have very innovative way of solving your Corporate Law Compliances. We have an online solution where you and us can interact together. We provide end to end solution for all your Corporate Law needs. Our Services include:
- Incorporation of New Company
- Incorporation of New LLP
- Drafting and Vetting of MOUs and Agreements
- Drafting of Agenda, Notice, Minutes, Resolutions, Returns, and Letters to various Authorities etc.
- Annual Report preparation & Annual Return filing
- Maintenance of Statutory Register and Records
- Preparation of Search Report & Creation of Charge
- Secretarial Audit
- Closures of company or Liquidation
- FEMA and RBI Compliances